Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Lazy Day (yet again!)

We are trying to learn Spanish (well, Daniele is so much better than me…I keep wanting to use French words!) One word that we have all mastered is “Siesta”. Even Minou

Minou Siesta

Our new friend, Claire, asked Daniele if she wanted a pedicure. At about 1700 Lorena arrived right here at the rig and went to work. I went inside and surfed the web..nobody is touching my feet!

Nails

Nails


Late breaking news: only time for a pedicure today ($14.29); she has invited DJ to her house tomorrow at 1500 for a manicure...and the manicure is part of the $14!) And, she gave DJ a money purse thing that she embroidered herself!!! (Picture tomorrow...we are off to the resto where they have prepared us a tempura dinner!) Turning into a busy day after all!

3 comments:

Bluebird said...

I am awaiting your controversial statement re frugal people?? Are you too busy??

Barbara Jacksier said...

Another important word to learn...cerveza!

Belgique said...

Moisheh: The RV wash post was my definition of a controversial entry. remember, you always said I was too diplomatic :-)! And, BTW, the poster under yours had us at her son's Bar Mitzvah eons ago!

And, Barbara, you have to meet Moisheh and his bride. His bride is especially nice :-).